Get blog updates on Twitter

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Life With a Three Year Old

I have a three year old daughter, her name is Josephine. I wish I could have as much fun as she does,  but it's a little hard to have her exuberance when you're older than three. I do try. Otherwise, I try to capture it with my camera. She's been a very good subject so far. I've only heard 'don't take my picture' a couple of times in her life. Sometimes, when I'm really busy working, I feel like she knows how to be especially cute to get my attention. Like the time recently when I was trying really hard to finish some images for a deadline and she picked up her ukulele and starting strumming and singing. I successfully ignored it, although, now I wish I hadn't. Another time recently she picked up this hat, which she will NEVER wear and I think is really adorable, and started posing with it. Luckily, I did stop what I was doing to enjoy the moment with her.

See the Kids Portfolio at http://www.smcintyre.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment